How can this program help?
The program provides discounts through participating pharmacies on many drugs commonly used by seniors. The discounts vary by pharmacy and whether the drug is generic or a brand. The cost will be the average wholesale price of the drug minus 13% (brand name and some generic drugs) or 60% (most generic drugs) or the pharmacy’s usual and customary price. Seniors will pay the lower of the two prices.
What Pfizer medicines are available?
Most prescription medicines are available. Please contact the program for the list of medicines.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be aged 60 years or older
- Be a resident of West Virginia
- Have no prescription coverage
Your total gross annual household income must be at or below 2 times the federal
poverty level (see the chart below).
- Total number of persons in the household includes yourself and each of your dependents
- Total gross income includes incomes from all earners in your household before taxes
www.aspe.hhs.gov/poverty for more information about federal poverty guidelines.
For households of more than 5 people, or if you live in Alaska or Hawaii, call 1-866-706-2400.