The Pfizer Bridge Program provides patient support services and reimbursement assistance for the following Pfizer medicines:
- Genotropin® (somatropin [rDNA origin] for injection)
- Somavert® (pegvisomant for injection)
How to qualify
To qualify, patients must:
- Be uninsured or underinsured
- Have no prescription coverage for the medicine requested
- Live in the United States
- Meet the household income guidelines for this program
How patients receive their mediciness
Prescriptions for Genotropin, Somavert, and their supplies will be shipped to the patient’s home.
Patients can request an application by calling 1-800-645-1280. A patient care consultant (PCC) will be available to assist them.
Your total gross annual household income must be at or below 2 times the federal
poverty level (see the chart below).
- Total number of persons in the household includes yourself and each of your dependents
- Total gross income includes incomes from all earners in your household before taxes
www.aspe.hhs.gov/poverty for more information about federal poverty guidelines.
For households of more than 5 people, or if you live in Alaska or Hawaii, call 1-866-706-2400.